Web-based bespoke business CRM/Contract/Support management.
What do you do when you realise have a customer database, and separate document and contract management systems?
You could move to an ‘off the shelf’ CRM and hope it can be adapted to suit your business or you could commission a software system designed for your business, and integrated with your other business systems like email, IM, accounting and marketing systems.
Modern web development platforms that gave us Web 2.0 (social media) are also able to deliver business solutions in a very short time frame and at much lower costs than traditional software development.
Here are a few reasons why a custom web based system is a good idea.
- Does what you want it to do, how you want it to
- Ideal when staff are in multiple locations
- Very short learning curve as it’s web based
- Can be customised and adapted as your business changes
- Unlimited user count, not tied to costly vendor licenses
- Future spend is for enhancements not licenses
- Built with open source technology to avoid vendor lock in.
The platform described here was designed, developed and is managed by us on ‘cloud’ hosting and is available for demonstration.